Military aviation |
Military, other |
Non-military aviation |
Air shows |
Demonstration teams |
Spotting groups/associations/clubs |
- Advanced Research Projects Agency.
- Aircraft, airforces and aviation news
- Air Forces of the World
- Website from Air Power Journal. With The Americas, Africa, Asia, Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Air Gunners Association [Jack Hesmondhalgh]
- Find ex-service friends and associates worldwide.
- Air North [Andy Hutchings]
- Air warfare
- Air Defence in Northern Europe -- National Defence College, Helsinki 1997.
- Air-to-air missile non-comparison tables
- Fighter Planes / Military aircraft [Werner Bergmans]
- Fred's NATO Aviation & Badge Site [Fred Paradie]
- Extensive collection of badges.
- Gary tate's Military Reference Page [Gary Tate]
- Globemaster -- US Military Aviation Database
- US Air Force, Navy, Marines, Army, Coast Guard military bases, units, links, tail codes.
- Landings: Military aviation Links or Alternate URL
- Flight planning, pilot training, hangar talk, weather, news, companies, classifieds, market place, links.
- Militair Luchtvaart Museum
- Matt's Allied Aircraft Homepage
- Information on all types of aircraft and helicopters in use by allied air forces.
- Military aircraft database
- Military airplanes [Herve Champaign]
- Several military airplanes such as MS339, Epsilon, Hawk, AH-1W, CASA 101, Mirage aircraft, Rafale, F-16C, B-2, Jaguar, Russian helicopters, Tornado, F-8, etc.
- Military Site [Tomislav Karakas]
- Muche's Warbirds: Warbird Photography at its Best [Jim/Lani Muche]
- NATO Tiger Squadrons
- Plane Crazy [Bob Kent]
- Information on UK airfields.
- Rongstad's Worldwide Military Links
- Extended list with links.
- Stinks's Touchdown Zone [Frank Swinkels]
- Site of an ex-RNLAF fighter pilot: "F-16s, 747-400s, and more..."
- Tactical Leadershop Program (TLP)
- The B-17 Preservation Ltd
- The "Sally B" B-17 Bomber supporters club
- The Vulcan Restoration Trust
- Organization concerned with the preservation of Vulcan XL426.
- UAV's: See Everything from the Sky
- Site of Indigo Publications with articles about UAV's.
- Arms Sales Monitor
- Army Technology
- Internet Resources for Military and Strategic Studies [University of New Brunswick]
- Marshall Plan homepage
- 50 years Marshall Plan (language: Dutch).
- Military City
- REMTEK - arms
- The Military Network
- The Military History
- Weekly Defense Monitor
- A publication of the Center for Defense Information (CDI)
- Air Cargo Community
- Air Transport Action Group
- AirNet [Howard Curtis]
- Extensive collection of links.
- Andreas' Aerospace Page
- Good information, lists and links
- Confederate Air Force
- Duke of Brabant Air Force
- Eject! Aviation Homepage
- Airshow-pictures from all around the world, a top 100 list of airplane disasters, a monthly contest with questions about all kinds of aircraft etc.
- Elevon - Aviation on the Internet
- Helicopters Home Page
- Human factors / Cockpit Resource Management
- NASA site about human factors.
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Vereniging voor de Luchtvaart
- Pilots Association of Canada / (alternate)
- Home page for aircrew, including pilots, flight attendants and maintenance personnel. Links to sites of interest in the aviation community. Developed by members of the Pilots Association of Canada.
- RIMINI on NET (ITALY)
- Search the Canadian Register
- The Aviation Home Page
- The Aviation Page [Danny van Senten]
- The Aviator's Reference Guide - One-Stop guide to aviation information
- Those Magnificant Men In Their Flying Machines
- TNO - ROBIN II
- Radar Observation of Bird Intensity. System designed to detect movements of groups of birds in order to increase flight safety. The system has been in use with the Royal Netherlands Air Force since 1989.
- Thom Dawson's Aviation Page
- Web page for aviators
- (Registration is free but mandatory.)
- Wings Online - airplanes for sale
- On this site, you will find the RNLAF Fokker F27s being offered for sale.
- World Wide Web Virtual Library: Aviation
- Messe Berlin
- With links to ILA (Internazionale Luft- und Raumfahrtausstellung).
- Paris Air Show - Le Bourget
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight [RAF]
- Royal Air Force memorial flight with Lancaster, Hurricane and Spitfire.
- Blue Angels (US) [Official]
- Blue Angels airshow schedule
- Blue Angels (US) [Privately maintained]
- Blue Eagles (UK)
- Blue Impulse (Japan) [Official]
- Canadian Snowbirds (Canada) [Official]
- Red Arrows (UK) [Official]
- Official home of the Royal Air Force's top aerobatics team.
- Frecce Tricolore (Italy) [Baffoni Massimiliano]
- Frecce Tricolore (Italy) [Romeo Gaetano]
- Golden Knights (US Army)
- Halcones (Chile)
- Patrouille de Suisse (Switzerland) [Official]
- Patrouille de Suisse (Switzerland) [Privately maintained]
- Team 60 (Sweden) [Official]
- Air Transport Association
- International Air Transport Action Association (IATA)
- National Aerospace Laboratory
- Nationaal Lucht- en Ruimtevaartlaboratorium, the central institute in the Netherlands for aerospace research. Also involved in the F-16 Mid-Life Update by a dedicated, fully instrumented F-16 cockpit in MLU configuration (comparable to F-16 Block-50). See NLR Facilities: Flight Simulation Facility
- Netherlands Agency for Aerospace Programmes
- Overview of the organisation and activities of the Netherlands agency for aerospace programmes. Also: Netherlands Industrial F-16 Platform
Spotting Groups / Associations / Clubs
- Dutch Spotters (Netherlands) [Richard Laskewitz]
- Order of battle, movements, exercises.
- Dutch Spotters On-Line [Sven Scheffers]
- RNethAF and RNethNavy aircraft serials, airshow calendar, and callsigns.
- Gilzer Luchtvaartclub Illustrious (Netherlands)
- Luchtvaartvereniging Twenthe
- Scramble (Netherlands)
- Dutch Aviation Society.
- Spotting Group Volkel (Netherlands)
- Valkenburg aircraft spotters foundation
- Birmingham movements (UK) [Kevin Cleaver]
- East Midlands Airport movements (UK) [Bill Blanchard]
- Exeter Airport movements]> (UK) [Mike Lee]
- Friends of Leeming Aviation Group (UK)
- Gatwick Aviation Society (UK) [Vince Horan]
- Heathrow movements (UK) [Colin Halstead]
- Heathrow movements page (UK) [Michael Stalker]
- Leeds-Bradford movements [Frits Van Hout]
- Leuchars Aviation Group (UK) [Howard Cargill]
- London-Heathrow Movements Archive (UK) [Nick Challoner]
- Manchester Airport spotters page (UK) [Michael Warrilow]
- Redhill movements [Chris Busby]
- Turnhouse Aviation Group [Jim Woodrow]
- 1st Spotter's WWW [Marcel van den Berg]
- AeroSpotter BBS
- Aviation Society of Ireland [Mark Zee/Michael Kelly]
- Brazilian Spotters Team [Alexandre Polati de Carvalho]
- Rhein Main Aviation Society (Germany)
- Rossendale Aviation Society Home Page [Tony Hopkinson]
- Solent Aviation Society [Tony Gordon]
- Stockholm-Arlanda Spotters Page [Robert Schonherr]
- The Aviation Society
- Toronto Spotters Page [Scott Morrison]
Magazines & Media
- Air Power International
- Armada.com - triservice defense magazine
- Armed Forces Journal INTERNATIONAL
- News and intersting articles.
- Aviation Week
- Aviation Week Newsletter
- On-line magazine
- Aviation Pointer -- Canadian Aviation Magazine
- Canada's aviation internet directory of information and aircraft for sale.
- Code One
- Lockheed Martin F-16 related magazine
- Defence News
- Defence News online with links to daily news notes, Pentagon Early Bird and defence community photos and text files.
- Federation of American Scientists
- Various projects such as Arms Sales Monitoring, Biological Weapons, CyberStrategy, Intelligence Reform, Military Analysis, Monitoring Emerging Diseases, Nuclear Weapons, Secrecy and Government and Space Policy.
- Flug Revue Online
- German aviation magazine. Language: German/English.
- Gulf War Debriefing Book
- Jane's Online / Janes Defence Weekly
- Key Publishing - Aviation magazines
- Check this month's issue of AIR Enthusiast, Air Forces Monthly, AIR International, and FlyPast.
- Marine Corps Times Online Newspaper
- Military Analisys Network
- Onze Luchtmacht
- Dutch Aviation Society.
- Sentry Aviation News
- Electronic magazine.
- Greek armed forces - army, air force, navy.
- The Avion On-Line Aviation Newspaper