|Aviation / Subcontractors
- AN/AAQ-13 LANTIRN Navigation pod [FAS]
- AN/AAQ-14 LANTIRN/Sharpshooter [FAS]
- AN/ALQ-131 ECM pod [FAS]
- AN/ALQ-69 Radar Warning Receiver [FAS]
- LANTIRN homepage [Lockheed Martin]
- CFM - CFM 56 engine
- Joint company of General Electric (USA) and Snecma (France), manufacturer of the CFM 56 engine.
- F110-GE-129 engine [General Electric]
- As in use for the F-15E.
- Excalibur Systems
- Manufacturer of Mux Bus test equipment.
- BAE Systems (formerly GDE Systems Inc.):
- F-16 Improved Avionics Intermediate Shop
BAE Systems F-16 Improved Avionics Intermediate Shop test benches as in use with the Royal Netherlands Air Force during and after the F-16 Mid-Life Update. In the 90s, the RNLAF acquired two IAIS sets for testing avionics for the F-16/MLU fleet.
- GEC-Marconi Systems -- see BAE Systems.
- General Electric aircraft engines
- Global Aerospace Industries, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Multi-Function Displays for the F-16 Mid-Life Update program. Also manufacturer of the Avionics Control and Management System (ACMS) developed for Boeing Defense and Space Group Helicopters Division and incorporated in the Royal Netherlands Air Force CH-47D Chinooks. See also Honeywell - Defense Avionics Systems - Press Releases
- Hughes Electronics Corporation
- Hughes Missile Systems Company (HMSC) [Tucson, Arizona]
- Manufacturer of AMRAAM, Maverick, Phalanx, Phoenix, Sparrow, Stinger and Tomahawk. In development are AIM-9X, Evolved Sea Sparrow, and Future Med Range Air-Air Missile (FMRAAM).
- Hughes Space and Communications Company -- acquired by Boeing (Boeing Satellite Systems Inc.)
- Kaiser Electro Optics
- Kearfott Guidance & Navigation Corp.
- Litton Industries
- Navigation, guidance and control systems (also F-16), Electronic Warfare, Information Technology, Command, Control & Communication.
- Litton Aero Products
- Martin Baker Aircraft Company
- Manufacturer of ejection seats.
- Language: French.
- Pratt & Whitney
- RACAL Electronics
- RADA Electronic Industries Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Fatigue Analysis & Combat Evaluation system, as selected by the Royal Netherlands Air Force and other EPAF air forces for use in the F-16MLU.
- RAFAEL Air Force Products
- Raytheon E-systems
- Rockwell International Corporation
- Rockwell Collin Avionics & Communications Division
- Manufacturer of the Miniaturized Airborne GPS Receiver for the F-16.
- SABCA (Société Anonyme Belge de Construction Aériennes)
- SABCA is also involved in the F-16 Mid-Life Update.
- Symetrics Industries, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Improved Data Modem, as in use with the F-16(MLU).
- TEAC recorders